[Koha-translate] Fwd: [Koha-devel] Koha 3.6 string freeze

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue May 8 18:52:30 CEST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jared Camins-Esakov <jcamins at cpbibliography.com>
Date: Tue, May 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
Subject: [Koha-devel] Koha 3.6 string freeze
To: koha-devel at lists.koha-community.org

Greetings, international Koha community!

As you may know, I was elected as Release Maintainer for the 3.6.x branch
for the Koha 3.10 release cycle. Well, the time has come to do some
releasing! Over the weekend I cherry-picked all candidates for inclusion in
the 3.6.x into a new branch: 3.6.x-maint/testing. I encourage you to test
that branch out, and try to shake out any bugs that there may be. Tomorrow
I will be cherry-picking commits into the existing 3.6.x branch for the
Koha 3.6.5 release. With the exception of high priority patches, only those
commits that were incorporated into Master on or before April 12 will be
considered for inclusion. The 3.6.x branch will then enter string freeze on
May 10 at 16:00 UTC to give the translation teams time to work their magic.
Koha 3.6.5 will be released on May 24.

Regards,
Jared Camins-Esakov

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/