[Koha-translate] Adding staff file for Basque language

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Nov 14 10:57:57 CET 2012

Hi,

I missed to ask you yesterday: what verson is your po file for? The file name indicates 3.4 or earlier. There might be a problem with the version, so you should make sure you upload the po updated for the correct version to Pootle. The po files on Pootle are always for the latest stable release of each 3.x.x.

Once on pootle, the files will get updated automatically before each major of bugfix release.

Hope that helps,

Katrin