[Koha-translate] Koha 3.10 nicely formatted enhancements description

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Nov 19 16:48:34 CET 2012

Hi translators,

My plan with the 3.10 is to publish the version, the release notes, and
a nicely formatted document with all enhancements.
I made a lot of work on our release note tool last week. They'll
generate the release notes in txt and html format.
I've retrieved the enhancements from the html, put them in a LibreOffice
document, made some nice formatting (using colors/style of
koha-community.org website), added screenshots,...

In case one of you would like to translate this document to his own
language, here it is !

PS: I'll take care of translation to french (unless someone want it ;-) )
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com