[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] It's string freeze time again

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Tue Oct 16 09:52:21 CEST 2012

Good day.

As of right now, 3.6.x is in string freeze for 3.6.10, which will be
released on October 23.

You may notice that 3.6.10 is a bit different from the other 3.6.x releases
under my stewardship. This is the last release of 3.6.x that I will be
doing as RMaint, so I have decided to include not just those patches that I
had previously selected as candidates for 3.6.10, but also those patches
which would have gone into 3.6.11 according to my one month embargo policy.

I, too, would like to thank Frédéric for his hard work.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/