[Koha-translate] Javascript escape char

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed Oct 17 13:11:31 CEST 2012

Hi Fridolyn,

as an easy fix you could change the javascript to

currentText: _(“Today”),

But I think it would be a lot nicer if we could teach the translation scripts to use escape characters in the right places. In German we normally would use double quotes and not single quotes for quoting things in text, but at the moment I am always worried to break Javascript using them.

Katrin