[Koha-translate] Javascript escape char

Fridolyn SOMERS fridolyn.somers at biblibre.com
Wed Oct 17 14:47:35 CEST 2012

Le 17/10/2012 13:28, Frédéric Demians a écrit :
>> Thinking of it, the best solution is to use ' instead of a quote
>> : translate "Today" into "Aujourd'hui". It is good for both HTML
>> and Javascript.
> Have you tried? Does it work? It also could be done automatically when
> installing translation files:
>
>    translate install fr-FR
>
> Translated string could be modified on the fly, when translating
> JavaScript string. It would avoid asking translators to encode '
I just applyed a correction of PO with ' for Rennes 2 University.

I think the best way is to use "'" because some other HTML espace
sequences are already used ; like " " that can't be written an
other way.

It they validate the correction, may apply the changes to official POs ?

--
Fridolyn SOMERS
Biblibre - Pôle Support