[Koha-translate] Adding Language zh_CN Error

aschopp andrewschopp at me.com
Fri Apr 12 02:52:37 CEST 2013

Bernardo, Thank you for your help and sorry about the missed directory… I tried again and got a permission error. Then I tried using sudo in front of the install command and got a different error. I really appreciate your help with this and I am sorry if my inexperiance is making this difficult! Andrew