[Koha-translate] Koha 3.8 portuguese translation

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Jan 3 11:09:53 CET 2013

Hi Vitor,

if you want to use your 3.8 files as base for the 3.10 translation, this is what you can do:

1) Copy the completed po files into the po directory of a latest
3.10.x installation
2) Run 'perl translate update <langcode>' from misc/translator.
3) Upload your updated files to Pootle.

This should update your files and you can start translating. Naturally lots of new strings will be added and a lot of the translated strings will be fuzzy, but that’s what always happens so it’s fine.

Hope that helps,

Katrin