[Koha-translate] INTRODUCTION

Paul Nkhotakota bwengu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:09:58 CET 2013

I am a young librarian working with LibFoR, an information consulting
group as Systems Manager. We provide information services/solutions to
different institutions on issues; training, installations and
establishing information management solutions like Records Management
systems, Electronic Library Management systems, classification
systems, information audit etc.

Our country has many librarians and KOHA is the biggest application
used in almost all public and academic institutions. Despite this
fact, KOHA is available only in other languages. importantly the
software is used by people who 'most' do not understand it (these are
users/client and professionals) as most are made-librarians.

--
BEC