[Koha-translate] Server update

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Mon Jun 10 10:49:45 CEST 2013

Le 08/06/2013 21:03, Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel a écrit :
> Dear translators,
Hi Bernardo,

> I finished the update process.
> Now is time to check for errors.
>
> I'd found some and was trying to get those sorted out,
>
> What you can try is:
>
> 1) Autentication
> 2) Translate/suggest
> 3) Download & upload translation files.
>
> Please report any error you fund, I'll try to fix them.
I just made some tests with the french translation, work fine.

Just one question: is there a way to do an exact search in the filter
box (at the left bottom) ? If I search "et le :", I get 1000+ results,
because the search is made on "et" and "le" being anywhere (and that's
*very* common combination in french...)

thx for this upgrade though ! (it will probably made the french team
coming back to t.k-c.org, and forgetting transifex)

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com