[Koha-translate] Translation for 3.12 (Ruth: we've got a problem)

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Mar 7 16:56:39 CET 2013

Hello Ruth,

There's a problem with 3.12 translation files.
http://translate.koha-community.org/fr/312/ says only 68% of the french
staff is translated.

I made the following things:
 * upload 310 translation from translate.koha-community.org
 * run translate update fr-FR
 * checked with poedit
=> more than 90% is translated (as expected)

So there's something wrong with the french pootle ! (& some others it seems)

Worst = I tried to upload the updated version, after more than 2mn
calculating, pootle brings me back to the 312 page, without changing
anything nor warn

Help welcomed !!!
--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre