[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Translator tool, changing ?

Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se Viktor.Sarge at regionhalland.se
Thu Mar 7 23:16:02 CET 2013

I can hardly call myself a prominent translator. I've only done some cleaning up before leaving the files to the company we use. Still I've been able to see that there is room for improvement when it comes to web based workflow with translations. You lose some features when using offline tools like Poedit but gain a lot of speed.

I'll leave deciding the way to go to the pros, but that improvement is possible is my two cents.

All the best
/Viktor Sarge
Library adviser
Regional development council of Halland, Sweden.

Skickat från min iPhone