[Koha-translate] Kurdish project on pootle

Gaetan Boisson gaetan.boisson at biblibre.com
Mon Mar 18 17:23:29 CET 2013

  Hello all,

i see there is a project for Kurdish language on pootle, which doesn't
seem to be very active. Anyone here working on it or who knows who
created the project and when?

We will be working with the Sulaimanyah University library and help them
start the translation to Kurdish soon, but we'll probably do a fresh start!

Anyone knows what the naming rules are for languages? From what i
gather, Kurdish is written differently in different parts of Kurdistan
(with the latin alphabet in Turkey, but with the arabic script in Iraq).
So i guess we have to name the project accordingly ?

Thanks in advance !

--
Gaetan Boisson
Chef de projet bibliothécaire