[Koha-translate] Koha 3.12 translation schedule

Jared Camins-Esakov jcamins at cpbibliography.com
Mon Mar 25 15:41:08 CET 2013

Some clarifications:

> I just wanted to give everyone a head's up that I will be asking the
> Translation Manager to update the PO files for the 3.12 release a few days
> before the actual release, on May 18 or 19. Those three days shouldn't be a
> problem with a longer-than-normal string freeze, but I wanted to make sure
> everyone knew about them and planned their work accordingly.

Pootle will be updated May 1 as scheduled (and also sometime in the next
few days if it hasn't been updated already). The PO files that need to be
updated are the ones that are going into the release tarball on May 22. As
Koha 3.12 is already in feature freeze, there should not be a problem
getting all the help files updated prior to the string freeze on May 1.

Regards,
Jared

--
Jared Camins-Esakov
Bibliographer, C & P Bibliography Services, LLC
(e-mail) jcamins at cpbibliography.com
(web) http://www.cpbibliography.com/