[Koha-translate] Arabic in koha 3.10 - 3.12

Fischer, Katrin Katrin.Fischer at bsz-bw.de
Mon Mar 25 17:23:06 CET 2013

Hi Karam,

I have updated your permissions for Arabic on Pootle, please let us know if there is still a problem.

About 2)

Running perl translate update <langcode> in a current prerelease of 3.12 on the completed 3.10 po files should do the job of updating them. If that is a problem, you can upload the completed files and let us (translation mailing list) know about it.

Hope this helps,

Katrin