[Koha-translate] Fwd: [translate-pootle] Release: Pootle 2.5.0

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu May 23 18:39:18 CEST 2013

Hi,

I just had a look, and found that teams like mozilla or LibreOffice are
using pootle to translate their softwares. I checked firefox translation
to french, and must say that the 2.5 version has nothing comparable with
the previous one. It could legitimately have been renamed as pootle v10
without any problem ;-)

As we're starting a new release cycle, isn't it the best time to upgrade ?

--
Paul POULAIN - BibLibre
http://www.biblibre.com