[Koha-translate] Error in english po-files

Lars J. Helbo lars at helbo.org
Wed May 29 17:54:40 CEST 2013

Hi,

While testing the Danish language files I just found another bug, but in
this case the cause is in the original english files. So probably it is
an issue for all languages?

In the original english texts (staff-client 3.12) you will find this line.

No quotes available. Please use the \\"Add quote\\" button to add a quote.

The double backslashes are wrong. I had translated this to:

Ingen citater tilgængelige. Brug knappen \\"Tilføj citat\\" for at
tilføje et citat.

But that way the quotes tool does not work. Now i have changed it to:

Ingen citater tilgængelige. Brug knappen \"Tilføj citat\" for at tilføje
et citat.

and everything is fine. The error is found in Koha 3.10 and 3.12.
--
Venlig hilsen
Lars J. Helbo
lars at helbo.org