[Koha-translate] Errors in translations

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 00:58:00 CEST 2013

Hi translators,
in the upcoming release of 3.14 we will have a lot of new strings to
translate.

In the mean time, before string freeze point is reached, we can try to
fix as many problems we have on translation files as possible.

I will try to fix some of these, like ending spaces.

But there are other problems that need your work.

Today I run a test translation for all languages with updated files from
3.12 project (we will use 3.12 files to build 3.14 ones)
Below is a summary of languages with problems (in this case unconsistent
number of %s)

hy-Armn: 14
zh-Hans-CN: 7
hi: 7
ben: 7
mi-NZ: 6
el-GR: 6
vi-VN: 4
ms-MY: 4
ko-Kore-KP: 4
hu-HU: 4
fi-FI: 4
tet: 3
nl-BE: 3
mr: 3
lo-Laoo: 3
fr-CA: 3
eu: 3
ro-RO: 2
kn-Knda: 2
fr-FR: 2
tl-PH: 1
pt-BR: 1
prs: 1
is-IS: 1
he-Hebr: 1
da-DK: 1
az-AZ: 1
am-Ethi: 1

Please try to fix these problems, in particular on your language page press
"Expand details" and fix all that is marked as critical (in red)

For any assistance you need, please contact me.

Regards,
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel