[Koha-translate] Koha 3.14 - Arabic Manuals .

Karam Qubsi karamqubsi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 16:11:20 CEST 2014

Dear Bernardo ,
Hi ,

"KnowledgeWare Technologies"  has translated koha manuals (v3.14)  to
Arabic and they give us doc files (MS word ) of this translation and  asked
us to publish it in the docbook standards to make it more useful  .

   We are about to do this and we need a new empty  project for koha 3.14
for Arabic in your translation website if that is possible :)  ,

they translated the texts but not the images so we will also make a new
photos  for the Arabic manuals which would be in DocBook standards  .

Best wishes ...

--
*Karam Qubsi*