[Koha-translate] I want to start a new Swahili translation

BENSON MUGAMBI bmugambi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 13:32:09 CET 2014

Hi Folks,
I have been using and helping implement Koha for over 6 yrs now. Although
in East Africa (where i do my thing) English is predominant, i have noted
that in some circumstances local translations do help. In Rwanda for
example, French is very dominant and local dialect compared to English.
In neighboring Tanzania, Swahili is predominant. Barring English, Swahili
is the most spoken language in East and Central Africa, but web content
translations for Swahili are far and in between. That's why am interested
in contributing towards making a Swahili translation for Koha.
How do i go about this?

Regards,
B. Mugambi

--
"The things that will destroy us are: politics without principle; pleasure
without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character;

BENSON MUGAMBI