[Koha-translate] Cleaning fr-CA

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Thu Feb 26 20:50:36 CET 2015

Ok, I've tried a few things to remove the obsolete strings from the
files before submitting them.
I apply our .po on the targeted tag (v3.18.04 for example) and do and
update.  Then I am using poedit and msgattrib to clean, to no avail.

I just want to remove those string specific to our own customizations,
using any non-manual way.  Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>