[Koha-translate] Check out error in Tetun version

Karen Myers karenmyers1 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 05:06:50 CET 2015

Hi
I am using Koha 3.16 successfully in English, Portuguese and Tetun however when I check a book out while using the Tetun version of the staff client I keep getting the following error message:
Software error:
Template process failed: file error - parse error - circ-menu.inc line 10: unexpected token (uluk)  [% naran uluk %] at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Templates.pm line 129.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this error - I assume I have to change something in the translating files because I don't get the same error in English or Portuguese version.
Thanks in anticipation!
Karen Myers