[Koha-translate] New transaltions ?

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 12:54:42 CEST 2015

Hi Zeno,
normally all RMs send a string freeze notice around 15th each month, then
the TM updates
strings on translation server and gives new files back to RM for release,
around 22nd each
month.

On September things went differently, all releases were done with few
patches and no
strings update.

I think this month we will have updates on translation files.

Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel
bgkriegel at gmail.com