[Koha-translate] End 3.18 manul translation - update of 3.20 and 3.22 .po file

Tajoli Zeno z.tajoli at cineca.it
Thu Jul 7 18:40:14 CEST 2016

Hi Kriegel and all,

we have finish to transalte Koha manual in version 3.18,
http://translate.koha-community.org/it/man318/

Now, as Italian transaltion group, we want to translate 3.20 and 3.22
version of the manual

Bernardo, could you re-create .po file of 3.20 and 3.22 starting from
the full translated files for 3.18 ?
With this update we don't need to reinsert phrases and words translated
in 3.18 version.

Thank you for everything

Bye
Zeno Tajoli

--
Zeno Tajoli
/ SVILUPPO PRODOTTI/ - Automazione Biblioteche