[Koha-translate] New Finnish project?

Österman Anneli Anneli.Osterman at ouka.fi
Wed Nov 16 15:25:00 CET 2016

Greetings,

I just finished translating (and uploading translations my co-workers have made offline) into Finnish projects Koha 3.22, Koha 16.05, Koha 16.11 and MARC21 SQL Files. I noticed there is also a section called Terminology, but there is no project for it in Finnish. Could you add a project for Terminology for Finnish (http://translate.koha-community.org/fi/)? Thank you!

Best regards

(Ms.) Anneli Österman
Superlibrarian in Oulu City Library - Regional library (OUTI Libraries in Northern Finland)