[Koha-translate] Koha http://translate.koha-community.org/ seems to be down

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Mon Nov 21 10:28:48 CET 2016

Seems something like "no route to host".
Since itsmarc.com is suffering the same problem for me, from some days, I think there are some problems in the net, at a world level (let's say...).
A test I made a few minutes ago:

open validator.w3.org
try to analyze http://translate.koha-community.org [1]

I obtained this response:

I got the following unexpected response when trying to retrieve <http://translate.koha-community.org/>:
500 Can't connect to translate.koha-community.org:80
If you made recent changes to your domain name (DNS) configuration, you may also want to check that your domain records are correct, or ask your hosting company to do so.

However, the same test on itsmarc.com [2] works correctly. Why?

[1] https://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Ftranslate.koha-community.org&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0
[2] https://validator.w3.org/check?uri=itsmarc.com&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0