[Koha-translate] New member (Hector Castro)

Fischer, Katrin katrin.fischer at bsz-bw.de
Thu Aug 3 09:58:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

just a quick note from me:  Fridolin is right about there being no more releases for 3.22.x with 3.22.21 being the last release of this version.
So in general it makes sense to focus on the newest and newer versions. But one can still download the changed po files from translate.koha-community.org to install them locally to get the latest corrections.

Hope this helps,

Katrin