[Koha-translate] possible bug in translate into ca-ES

Hugo Agud hagud at orex.es
Wed Feb 22 10:27:14 CET 2017

Good morning

I have realized that in koha 16.11.04 this old issue is happening again,
the file breaks koha authority search

sudo vi /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs/opac-tmpl/bootstrap/ca-ES/
includes/authorities-search-results.inc

 [% PROCESS showreference heading=seefro.heading linkType='seefrom'
type=seefro.type %*]*</div>

the missing ] breaks the authority search

Kindest Regards

Hugo

--

*Hugo Agud - Orex Digital *

*www.orex.es <http://www.orex.es>*

<http://www.orex.es/>    [image: www.orex.es/koha] <http://www.orex.es/koha>
   [image: www.orex.es/vufind] <http://www.orex.es/vufind>
<http://www.orex.es/omeka>

Director

Calle Sant Joaquin,117, 2º-3ª · 08922 Santa Coloma de Gramanet - Tel: 933
856 138   hagud at orex.es · http://www.orex.es/