[Koha-translate] New member (Hector Castro)

Arun, Meltem Meltem.Arun at goethe.de
Sat Jul 29 14:41:27 CEST 2017

Hi Fridolin,
Hi Hector,
I’m still trying to find my way trought all the files, pages. It will take a while to understand the system.

We will begin to use 16.11 in November. Until then I want to correct some expressions in 3.22, so that our users do not get confused with an unclear expression.

You say, that I should take the latest version.
When I corrected one term in 3.22 I can see it immediately (of course, after our host has updated the file). Isn’t it?

But for little corrections which are not so important, would you recommend, to take the latest version?
And Bernardo will update 3.22 with the modifications/translations in 16.11?
Did I understand it well?

Have a nice weekend,
Meltem