[Koha-translate] New translation server

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 22:26:10 CEST 2018

Hello translators,

A new translation server has been setup, with a more current version of the
translation software.

The current server will be put down to allow a final file synchronization.

The change in DNS will be done soon, then after a short time offline you
may access the server at it's usual address.

All active users in the last 4 years have been migrated. If your password
does not work on the new server, perform the normal recovery procedure.

All non-obsolete projects have been migrated.

I have configured permissions for some languages, for others it will be
necessary to tell me who will function as administrators.

I hope that the new server works correctly for all of you.

Best regards
Bernardo

--
Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel