[Koha-translate] Can not upload files to pootle

Philippe Blouin philippe.blouin at inlibro.com
Fri Aug 24 15:58:04 CEST 2018

Hi Everyone!!

I haven't upload files in a loooooong time.  I left that to François
(Charbonnier) and now Caroline (frequent contributor to this list :-) ).

Now I'm trying upload our fr-CA files (one at a time) and it seems to
work without error (unlike the Header Missing error in May).  It
refreshes and .... nothing.  Not a single message to tell
me/confirm/report an issue.

Nothing.

Caroline has slightly different rights than I do, but same result.

So this is a question in the range "Koha Translation for Dummies" that
is not answered in the wiki.  Shouldn't I have some status confirming
our upload (and the possibility to validate it)?

Thanks a lot,

Philippe Blouin,
Responsable du développement informatique

Tél.  : (888) 604-2627
philippe.blouin at inLibro.com <mailto:philippe.blouin at inLibro.com>

inLibro | pour esprit libre | www.inLibro.com <http://www.inLibro.com>