[Koha-translate] When string freeze period for 18.05 ends

Fischer, Katrin katrin.fischer at bsz-bw.de
Wed May 9 12:47:14 CEST 2018

Hi Victor and all,

the String Freeze date is not the end, but the start date of the translation phase before a new release. After this date no patches with string changes should be pushed to the repository so translators can work without new strings being added changed. The question about when it will end can best be answered by the RM, but probably shortly before the release date.

Hope it helps,

Katrin