[Koha-translate] [Koha-devel] Translation too long

BOUIS Sonia sonia.bouis at univ-lyon3.fr
Mon Oct 8 12:19:57 CEST 2018

Thanks Victor.

There's already an order date tn this page and this date (accession date) is more related to the creation date of the item.
But, if it's not a problem in the template, we will find a suitable translation.
It would be great to know if there are constraints on template about the length of the sentence when we are translating.
I don't know if it occurs in other pages...

Regards