[Koha-translate] Html entities aren't in Koha online documentation.

Bernardo Gonzalez Kriegel bgkriegel at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:17:24 CEST 2020

Hi Didier,
there are other html entities besides  , > for example.
I'll try to find and replace them in translation server.
Then you will need to ask other to update strings in the main doc repo to
update the generated html files.

But perhaps this is the result of using some tool to ease the translation,
there are no html entities in the source.

I'll tell you when it's done.

Regards
Bernardo

--