[Koha-win32] One person's experience with W32 install

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Fri Oct 25 21:48:20 CEST 2002

Greetings:

I am forwaring in this email a number of exchanges I've had with one person who was brave enough to try the W32 Koha install. He has it up and running, but is getting errors on some pages and cannot access others. Could a couple of you more experienced Koha users take a look at the last email or two and tell us if what he is seeing is characteristic of V1.2.3RC14? I know that is a beta release and has some bugs in it.

Would I be better to use V1.2.2 for testing on windows?

Thanks for your help! I'll be away for the weekend, so won't be repsponding to emails until Monday.

Rob