[Koha-win32] Is this correct

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Thu Oct 31 21:37:34 CET 2002

Hi Jan,
I think what you are seeing is due to bugs in the 1.2.3RC14 version of Koha you are testing with. I just posted two other installs at http://www.kohalabs.com/resources/Win32/

There is an install for the stable V1.2.2 that was released prior to any efforts to add templating. There is also an install for V1.2.3RC23 which was the latest release with templating as of this morning. I am told that this second release is almost ready for prime time.

I suggest that you download your choice of the above two installs and try it. They should both work better than the one you have.

IMPORTANT - Go to Control Panel -> Add \ Remove Programs and uninstall Koha V1.2.2 before installing the new version. You should also stop both MySQL and Apache while you do the uninstall and reinstall and then restart both.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Rob