[Koha-win32] perl installer.pl

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Wed Dec 31 19:00:55 CET 2003

Hi David:
As you discovered, installer.pl is for Linux based systems.

Please visit the Koha wiki site for several pages of instructions for
installing Koha on Windows. You'll find the Koha wiki site at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject and the subset of
pages with Windows instructions at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows

If after reviewing those pages you still have questions, then email the list
again, and we'll try to help.

Happy New Year!!

Rob