[Koha-win32] (no subject)

psm_workshop at india.com psm_workshop at india.com
Sun Jul 27 17:43:50 CEST 2003

Dear Rob

I'm Partha from India. I tried to install Koha on Windows platform (Windows 98) but failed. For your information I used follwing support software:

WinMySql (version as suggested by the help page)

ActiveState PERL Ver.5.6.6

Apache Version 2.0.44

Koha Ver. 1.2.3 (downloded from Source Forge)

The installation is very clean. But when I try to access the koha by typing opac in the browser it always gives the following message:

Could not create Child process. (Error: 22502)

Is it a web server error? I'm confused. Please
response.

Partha S.  Mukhopadhyay
http://www.india.com
Now with POP3/SMTP access for only US$14.95/yr