[Koha-win32] problems with make, make test, etc. inwindows

robweir at fastmail.fm robweir at fastmail.fm
Fri May 2 20:55:42 CEST 2003

Hi Brian:
Sorry for the delay in responding this time. Things have really been hopping
at work this week.

First, I'd like to determine why the windows install package failed to
install the perl modules for you. Could you help me improve the install by
answering the following:
    Did you use the download and install instructions posted on the Koha
wiki at http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows?
    Did you use the Active State Distribution of Perl, what version, and did
you install to C:\usr\ or did you  use some other distribution or install
folder location?

If I can duplicate your problem, I'll try fix the install so it doesn't
happen again.

Next, let me see if I can help you with MARC-Record. If you ran the windows
install, you should find the files to install V.92 of MARC-Record at
C:\usr\site\lib\ppm-conf. Look for MARC_record.ppd. Or if you want, I could
send you a zip file with V.92. As far as I know, V.92 is sufficient for
running Koha. If not, I'd like to know about it. I don't know where to vind
V.93.

Hope this helps.

Rob