[Koha-win32] MARC/koha install

Brian Harmon Brian.Harmon at doj.ca.gov
Fri May 2 20:51:41 CEST 2003

I've done some digging on my own, and this is what i've found:

if i use ppm.bat with the 'default' install (install packagename) it works. sadly, this pulls either 1.21 or 1.25 from a ppm server.

if i try this instead:

 install c:\usr\site\lib\ppm_conf\MARC-Record.ppd

it barfs with the same "no suitable installation target found for package MARC-Record" error that  I saw upon installation.

wild, eh?

- Brian Harmon

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.