[Koha-win32] Error 500 - help!

Partha Mukhopadhyay psm_vu at india.com
Sun Nov 2 16:15:06 CET 2003

Hi everybody

I successfully installed the koha pre 2.0.0 and the stable one ver. 1.2.3. Both are running file. The difficulties I faced during test session are as follows:

I installed both the version in a p3 machine and can access opac and intranet modules from that machine and found no problem there. I can access only opac module from other machines connected to the p3 machine by typing http://dlis1 (dlis1 is the server name of the p3 machine). But failed to access intranet module from other machines except the p3 machine (where i installed koha). What to do ? It is necessary to access intranet modules from other machine for entering data and other housekeeping job. Please help.

Koha has a very bright future in developing countries. In this part of the world we are using WINISIS for managing OPAC. Is there any direct way to export ISO 2709 data into koha ?

In cataloguing module only 0,1,2 and 3 group of marc fields are available for entering data in case of retrospective data entry (in koha 2.0.0 pre). why ?

Have a nice time

Partha S. Mukhopadhyay
from India

--
India.com free e-mail - www.india.com.
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!