[Koha-win32] MARC Farm

TD Lee groups at tdlee.com
Tue Nov 11 16:20:19 CET 2003

I have installed Koha 2.0pre5 on a WinXP Pro system.  I can bring up the
page and manually enter records.  However, I can't seem to get MARC records
imported.

When I import a test record, it says the record was imported fine.  (My
current test file has a single record.)  However, when I enter the ISBN on
the Acquisitions page, the record is not found in the breeding farm.  I
tried reimporting, with the option to keep what was already in the breeding
farm.  The results said that the record was imported.  If everything is
working, I would expect to see 1 record not imported b/c already in farm.

The record is one I downloaded from the US Library of Congress.  USMARC was
selected on the upload dialog.

Where do I go troubleshooting from here?  Does the MARC file have to have a
specific file extension?

Thank you!
TD Lee