[Koha-win32] Re: [Koha] Installing in Windows

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Sat Sep 27 14:48:33 CEST 2003

Hi Sridhar:
I am moving your message to the koha-win32 list so you can get some help.
Please tell us:

    What version of Windows?
    What version on Koha?
    More details about your error? When you say the system hangs, does that
mean everything including your mouse freezes and you have to hit the reset
button? Or if you are getting an apache error, have you checked the apache
error logs?

All of my testing has been with Apache 2, but I think a couple people have
installed koha with apache 1.3 on windows.

Give us some more details, and we'll see if we can help.

By the way, a windows install package for koha 2.0.0 pre 4 should be
available later this weekend. I'll notify this list when it becomes
available.

Rob