[Koha-win32] Problem with MARC tag structure admin

Dana Huff dana at sefovan.org
Tue Aug 31 07:15:52 CEST 2004

My install of Koha went well, especially for a first time installation of all the supporting infrastructure, Apache, Perl, MySql, as well, and all on Win XP. But the system is not functioning correctly.

1. The "MARC tag structure admin" page does not quite work correctly. At the bottom of the page there is the button for "Add Tag" and then a right-arrow for the next page. The right-arrow does the same thing as the "Add Tag" button; both send me to the Add Tag page. By poking around I found I could get to the next page by typing the last tag number in the search box at the top of the page and then I could procede.

2. Another issue is with viewing or modifying a record. Within INTRANET I can do a catalogue search for an item and that works okay, but...

a) When I select a title, I get a page with the MARC biblio number.

b) But there seems to be information missing. Using the sample200 db,  if I click on "1" on the index line toward the top, under "260 -PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION, ETC. (IMPRINT) all I see is "c Date of publication, distribution, etc c1991", no publisher name or location, etc. Other selection produce the same results giving only minimal information.

Has anyone else had the same problem with the win32 package?

Thanks,
Dana Huff