[Koha-win32] Koha 2.2.0RC3 upgrade

Dana Huff dana at sefovan.org
Thu Dec 2 21:12:12 CET 2004

Well, I've gotten a lot farther. After installing CygWin under ActiveState Perl, the install script goes as far as validated and flagging mission Perl modules. Those being installed it continues until it tells me that the perl executable is not in the /usr/bin directory, which it actually is and which has been mounted as /usr/bin (from C:/usr/bin) as well. And that is while running under the CygWin bash shell.

Anyway, I wondered if anyone has successfully performed an upgrade to the Win32 2.0.0 install or an installation from the tarball or if you just wait for a final release when someone builds a MSI install?

Thanks,
Dana Huff