[Koha-win32] Koha Error Message

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Tue Jan 13 17:29:02 CET 2004

Doc:
It sounds like you are still missing files or one of your configuration
files is pointing to the wrong place. Please check if
C:\usr\koha200RC1\opac\cgi-bin\koha contains approx. 20 files all with .pl
extensions and if opac-main.pl is one of those files. If those files are
missing, there must be some permissions issue that is preventing the
installer from writing files.

If those files are present, then we will need to check if your
c:\etc\koha.conf and apache httpd.conf files are being modified properly by
the install.

BTW, are you sure you restarted Apache and MySQL after doing the Koha
portion of the install so they could reload the updated config files?

Rob