[Koha-win32] Koha over a network

Dr. William Martin doc_martin56 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 22 17:11:59 CET 2004

After 6 weeks of hacking, I finally got Koha to work on my IBM4001 Netfinity
server running NT 4.  Woo Hoo!!!  The test data works fine from that
machine, looking at itself.

Now I want to see how Koha does with the data from the software already
installed on our server.  Is there a way for a non-programmer to redirect
Koha from looking at the sample data base to our exisiting data?

Thanks

William C. Martin, D.Min.

"But if you see your weakness as that which makes you worth loving, and if
you are always prepared to be surprised at the power the other gives you,
you will discover through praying that living means living together." --
Henri J. M. Nouwen