[Koha-win32] Koha with window 98?

robweir at alum.drexel.edu robweir at alum.drexel.edu
Fri Mar 5 00:54:37 CET 2004

Hi Cecile,
The instructions for installing Koha on Windows given on the Koha wiki at
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/koha_wiki/index.php?page=KohaOnWindows have been
tested and verified to work on Windows 98. Of course it would be better to
install on a more recent version of windows, but if you just want to try a
test install, Windows 98 should work. The one big difference will be that
Apache can not run as a service on Windows 98. Instead it will run in a DOS
console window that needs to stay open but can be minimized.

There is a download link for the latest Koha V2.0.0 RC4 on the above
mentioned wiki site. I'd suggest you try that. And follow the instructions
on the windows pages of the wiki site. DO NOT use the Quick Start
Installatin Guide at koha.org - that is for installs on linux.

Rob