[Koha-win32] Upload MARC Records

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Wed May 12 22:53:26 CEST 2004

Hi

On the Linux version there is a script called bulkimport.pl I think which takes
records directly into Koha - I'm not sure if it's available for the Windows
version, but that's what you're looking for I think

cheers
Rachel

>   Hi, i recent install Koha ver. 2.0 to test it and evaluate. I am trying
> to upload a set of MARC records from ISO2709 file. This upload process
> place this records in a breeding farm table.
>
>   After upload process i can't find these records.
>
>   Can i do a upload process to an active table directly?
>
>   Thanks you very much in advance.
>
>   Best regards.
>
>   Lluís

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org