[Fwd: Re: [Koha-win32] "help" and some "add" feature doesn't work]

Joseph Coelho SJ joecoelhosj at jesuits.net
Thu Jul 7 15:50:01 CEST 2005

The Windows install does not come with 'stop words'. Therefore go to

Parameters -> Stop Words and add some stop words like 'the' and 'an'.
Koha requires at least one stop word to work. (I too could not add
biblios in the beginning but after adding a stop word it worked!)

I have not yet tried new authorized values. Actually had no need of them.

You need to tell what are the errors that pop up in the help window.
(the actual error name or code would be useful)

Good wishes
Joseph Coelho, SJ
Pune, India.
joecoelhosj at jesuits.net